Saturday 4 December 2021

Editing my Plan

 04/12/21 - Week 9

Just to finalise this last push of the project, I have decided to switch about my plan a bit as some of it seems a bit unreasonable or too difficult. This should give me a bit more time to texture each project as I've realised I didn't count for creating materials and baking onto planes for the cart project, so there is more to do here and figure out.
I have also switched the order of my cart and character texturing and made it so I have a bit less time to present since I have mostly completed the cart's unreal scene which I didn't originally plan to do. I have also left a bit of wiggle room for texturing as I know that rigging will not take me more than a couple/few days.
Hopefully, this should allow for a smooth end to the project with not too much stress.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soft Blue - Final Review

06/05/22 - Week 17 Now that I have finished my projects I will review them over and see where I went wrong, could have improved or what I am...