Wednesday 16 February 2022

Soft Blue - Sculpt Pt.2

 14-15/02/22 - Week 6

To finish off the sculpt for my 3rd project I just had to add in the final details which I did over 2 days due to some technical faults at uni and stressful circumstances that ended up meaning I wasn't able to get as much done as I thought I would be able to on the Monday.

I was only able to add in the petals around the head on Monday and start the bonnet, the petals weren't too difficult to get in and I just plan for these to be planes. I did have to make some slight adjustments around the hair since the length of the petals in the concept don't match up with where the hair falls, to work around this I just made it so the hair goes down  through the petals whilst still trying to keep the original curve.
I then just moved on to the final details such as the bells and ribbons on the legs and hands, then finally the golden leg details and the petals around the ankles.


Unfortunately I did lose a day basically so it will make it a bit more of a push to get all three characters retopped and unwrapped by next Friday. I will have to try my hardest and create a work around if this is not possible, but for the mean time here is my plan for next week:


I plan to start again with Nia and get them done in the order I modelled them.


Friday will hopefully be the day I unwrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soft Blue - Final Review

06/05/22 - Week 17 Now that I have finished my projects I will review them over and see where I went wrong, could have improved or what I am...